
Look who is 5 months old!!!!

I couldn't get her to smile until after the pictures were taken.....
The only look I could catch her making is this.....
Sarah is wearing 9 month size sleepers and 6/9 month size clothes.
She is still nursing every 3 hours and eats dinner with us. She loves her fruits and veggies and cereal.
She is still waking up at night and I'm still trying to work on that:)
Sarah loves to watch all of us and laughs and baby talks to us all the time.
She loves sitting in her exersaucer and playing on the floor.
She rolls all over the place and loves to suck on her toes.
Sarah has started reaching out for us when we go to pick her up and she is very vocal if she wants you to pick her up and you are not moving fast enough for her.
Sarah recently tried a banana in her mesh feeder and LOVED it.
Time seems to be flying by....
1 comment:
I like the lighting and the coloring on the second picture you posted.
Post a Comment