21 months old is the age of my baby girl today!
I asked her if I could take her picture today and I guess she decided she needed to make it as hard on me as she could!
Her answer to all questions is "no".
Sarah looks so much like her big sisters at this age....both of them, yet they didn't look alike at this age.

Sarah is 26 lbs and about 33 inches tall. She is wearing 24m-2t clothing and size 4 diapers.
I think she is in size 5-6 shoes (depends on the brand).

She loves playing little people, talking to Memom and Papa on the phone and watching Dora. She also likes to pretend cook and takes great care of her baby dolls.

I didn't do a 20 month post update....but wanted to do a 21 month update. I can't believe at 21 months Meghan became a big sister to Jenna!

Sarah is a mover and a shaker.....she talks, runs, plays and keeps us extra busy and entertained.
She has started talking in some short sentences and follows directions well.
She can put her own dirty laundry in the hamper and she will put things in the trash can when asked to do it.

Sarah loves picking up her sisters at school and wants to hang out with them when they are doing homework, they tell her to draw/color for her homework.
Sarah is the sweetest baby sister and she has two pretty awesome big sisters!
No comments:
Post a Comment