Monday, September 26, 2011

Columbus Zoo part 2

I wanted to share just a few more pictures of us just hanging out at the zoo...and how fitting to show who else was just hanging around at the zoo with us!

These were the biggest bats I've ever seen in person....

I told Meghan to climb on this statue and act like she was fighting with it......she would so be his lunch:)

Jenna wanted a picture at every statue:)


Polar bear Dad, Brown bear Meghan, Panda bear Jenna and Sun bear Sarah;)

I love that I caught Rob and Meghan chatting and walking along. Look how tall Meghan is!

Jenna and I (and Sarah) were on the hunt for a warm location to have our lunch in this last picture!

Well that wraps up the zoo trip!
Hope you enjoyed the pictures as much as we enjoyed the zoo.

No comments: