and this is what the girls found!
But seriously, I was trying to find my fall decorations and still didn't locate some of them.
I have no idea where they could be. I thought I was organized when we moved from SC....guess I was wrong.
I still haven't found my Ipod Shuffle.....maybe my pumpkins and fake fall flowers are with it!

Sarah really got a kick out of wearing the wig, but she didn't want her picture taken.

I barely caught Sarah in this one picture, she was playing peek-a-boo with me.

My soon to be 9 year old with a shark tooth:) If you look close, you can see Meghan has an adult tooth that needs space, but she is too scared to pull the baby tooth out....but she only has until her next dental appointment to get it out...or it's getting pulled by the dentist.
I really would love for her to actually pull one of her teeth out! Maybe this will be the one!

My middle, sweet and sassy girl in her clown wig!
Well, let me get back to my search!
No comments:
Post a Comment