Friday, January 27, 2012

Big girl

I wasn't going to keep monthly posts going for Sarah, but wanted to share this recent picture of her because she looks so much older. It's like she woke up and wasn't a baby anymore. She looks more like a little girl and not so much like a baby girl these days. She is on the go from the moment she wakes up.
Thankfully she likes to watch a little TV or I wouldn't get very much accomplished during the day.

Her favorite place(s) to play is her big sisters' rooms.
Yesterday she climbed on Meghan's bed and got cozy with all the stuffed animals. Meghan then helped hide all but her head!

2 comments:

Jen said...

I love your pictures of your girls. They are so cute and pretty!!!I love the American girl dolls too. My oldest Ariel, got one for Christmas in 2011. This blog is really cool and it gives us a chance to see your family what you guys do and lets us see your girls grow up and how they've grown so far.

Bills Family said...

Thank you! This gives family and friends the chance to watch the girls grow...since we live away from everyone:)