I love the conversations I have with my girls.
On the way home from gymnastics yesterday evening Meghan asked if I saw the open garage we just passed. I didn't so I said "no, why?". She said there was a full size bed in the garage,with a comforter on it with really pretty pillows too. I told her maybe someone was getting a new bed and was being surprised. She said..."in the garage?"! I then said maybe a couple had a fight and the person was being kicked out of the house! She knew I was joking and said "what if you did that to Dad?....then said "wait, where would you sleep?". Jenna jumped into the conversation and said I could sleep on the floor in her room!Haha Meghan told Jenna she could move her stuffed bears/animals off her bed and I could sleep with her....Jenna said she couldn't do that to her animals.haha
Meghan said "Mom, you could sleep with me".
I love how Jenna was concerned about where I would sleep but wasn't willing to give up her bed for me!
No comments:
Post a Comment