Friday, February 24, 2012

Sewing

I cut off a pair of Jenna's pants the other week because she had holes in the knees. I kept the part I cut off and the other day I decided to make a shirt for her American Girl doll with them. I still need to sew the back of the shirt, but I think it turned out great! When I told Jenna I was going to make her doll a shirt, she wasn't as interested in it as I was....until she saw what I made.

Meghan comes up with ideas and then I am the one who carries out the plan. We made Meghan's doll a dress, but I need to do a few changes before I make another one. I will take a picture of the finished dress too.

I'm going to knit a scarf for the girls' dolls too.

I really need to get back to my scrapbooking and I think I am about ready to do it. I love crafting but babies and toddlers take up lots of time, so I got out of it for a while. Sarah is as busy as a bee, but I think I can work out some time to do some things.




No comments: