This past August the big girls started gymnastics. They talked about taking a class for years and we finally found a great program for them at the YMCA in our area.
They have an hour class twice a week. While they are in gymnastics Sarah gets play time and I get workout time!
Meghan has been working on her splits and the first picture is her in the middle split.
Sarah was doing a roll when I took this picture. She thinks she is in gymnastics too. I think we will start her in a class when she turns three.
Jenna has been working on her backbend (from a standing position) and it doesn't look very easy. She does use a wall or in the above picture she used the couch to help her down.
They are both doing a fantastic job in class and they are both building some muscles too.
No comments:
Post a Comment