The girls and I have been listening to Christmas songs all month on our ride to and from school (and any other time we are in the car). First off....it takes 6 Rudolph songs to get to Meghan's school. Second, Meghan's version of the 12 days of Christmas......Five golden rings, four calling birds, three pinches, two turtle doves and a partridge in a pear tree.....
Jenna sings, but not a loud as Meghan:) And Jenna doesn't ask to listen to the same song over and over...yet.
It's really hard to not laugh when the girls say and do so many cute and silly things.
After Church on Sunday I took the girls to the grocery store and as we were getting back in the car, I stated.."Jenna, honey, you need to try and buckle yourself up..." Jenna states, "I will do it when I'm 16..."!!
No comments:
Post a Comment