Tuesday, December 2, 2008

J..E..L..L..O

Since Meghan has started Kindergarten, jello has been a topic of conversation. I normally ask her as we are walking to the car after school...."Hey Meg, What did you eat for lunch today?". I already know what was on the menu but I want to see if she actually ate what was on the menu....and she normally will only tell me what she ate, not what they tried to get her to eat!
The first few weeks she kept telling Jenna about the jelly....and she liked it and would explain the colors and flavors to Jenna.
As I jump around with this post.....I ate jello all the time as a kid. I remember all the different flavors and when we got sick Mom always made us extra! For whatever reason, I had never made it for my girls.
So a week or so back Meghan asked if we could have jello at the house, just like the kind she eats at school. Sure!!! I made some orange jello today and they ate the whole box....just the two of them.
I never thought jello would be so popular!!!! Next up....Strawberry!!!

No comments: