Thursday, December 11, 2008

Jenna's school program


Jenna's school, Busy Bees had the 20th annual Carol Service and Nativity today. St. John's Church goes to the nursery school once a month for religious education. Jenna's school is a montessori school and it is awesome. For the ones who haven't heard....her school has a farm with animals, veggies, swimming pool, organic alpaca wool shop and much more. I pay NOTHING for her to go too!!! She goes 5 mornings a week for free...thank you to the British government's high taxes. All 3 and 4 year olds in this country are eligible and why not take advantage of the early start with school.
So I was off the main topic for a little bit......I wanted to share a video and some pictures of the program from today. The little girl beside Jenna is one of her best buddies, Allison.
....don't forget to turn off the music on my page, so you can hear the kids talking and singing.
Enjoy:)

1 comment:

GrandmaH said...

How cute, and I did not detect any shyness...this is great, what a keepsake!