I love the conversations I have with Jenna in the car to and from Meghan's school. Her little mind sure is working overtime these days and I really wish I had blogged when Meghan was this age. Jenna has some of the funniest questions. I try not to laugh at the questions because she is working so hard on learning, growing and becoming a "big girl". But for the record...she will let you know she is already a big girl!! She no longer rides in a stroller and doesn't suck her thumb!!
Ok, back to today's question and answer session with my little lady.
Jenna...."Mom, when am I going to be a big sister?"
Me...."baby girl, you will always be the little sister because Mommy isn't having any more babies."
Jenna....."Is that because you are out of milk?"
Me....."No, I could make more milk. Daddy and I are just happy with having our two sweet girls." Jenna......"oh"
I guess this has been on Jenna's mind for a while...see a few weeks ago, the girls looked at some pictures of Jenna nursing. Meghan laughed and said "haha Jenna look what you are doing!!" Rob and I then broke the news to Meghan that she nursed too! The girls looked at more pictures of both of them nursing and that was that!! We explained that some Mom's buy milk and some nurse.
1 comment:
OMG I LOVE THAT.... that made me laugh sooooo much Jenna is so funny!!! I just had to show mom and drew that one....way to distract me from my ap english essay chirssy :)
Love, Randa
Post a Comment