Yesterday evening I was getting the girls ready for bed. I was in the bathroom talking to Jenna and Meghan about brushing their teeth and I went to straighten up the hand towel. It was wet, so I thought someone must have been playing in the sink. I asked, "who wet this towel and why did you need it wet?"....Jenna stated "I don't know, it was wet when I came in here earlier." Meghan had a very sweet look on her face, but it's the look of....I did something:) I told Jenna to go put her clothes in the hamper and then I asked Meghan why she wet the towel...... After she gave me a very sweet smile, she told me...."after I went to the bathroom, I washed my hands...I thought I had put the toilet seat lid down and I threw the towel in the air and it landed in the toilet. I took it out and hung it up:)"!!! OH YUCK!!!! Thankfully she had flushed, but still....it was in the toilet and she was going to continue to use it to wipe her hands and mouth.......
After I finished laughing, I explained it was ok to put it in the hamper and get a new towel for the rack!!
No comments:
Post a Comment