The girls enjoying the snow...we hope to havemore this week!
Jenna warming up in her hoodie!We had a beautiful winter day today! We woke up to sun, then it started snowing...then the sun came back out. On our way to church this morning we noticed it was getting cloudy the closer we were to Lakenheath. It started snowing heavy but stopped before it could start to stick really well. FINALLY....it started to snow again and we had a soft covering of snow. The girls decided they were going out to play in it.....no it was not deep and it was wet snow, but hey...they still had fun!
This year has been a very cool winter for all of us. After living in Southern California for over 4 years, we are finally seeing some nice seasons. This is actually an extreme from So Cal. We have seen more rain and cold damp weather here and we miss the sunshine and warm temps....but I wouldn't pass up living over here.
I'm starting to think of things to do while my parents are here this spring. It isn't like I have to worry about things to do....I have to decide which ones I think they will like best!
No comments:
Post a Comment