Sunday, April 19, 2009

Riding bikes in the sunshine





This weekend spoiled all of us in East Anglia with some of the most beautiful sunshine and warm weather. But before I get to what I am actually blogging about.....warm weather in the UK doesn't actually mean "warm"....it means it was in the low 60s!  
We have been working with Jenna on riding on a two wheel bike...or I should say...she decided she wanted to learn to ride on two wheels, so Rob took the training wheels off and Jenna started practicing.   Jenna is most comfortable riding her bike in the Dominos parking lot. She is still nervous on the sidewalks and needs to learn not to turn the handlebars when she is looking behind her (she falls).
  
I really hope this weather sticks around for the next few weeks!!!  That will give us nice traveling weather while Mom, Dad and Tracy are visiting!!!  Did I mention....they start arriving Tuesday!!!!!

No comments: