I was going to hold off and post this picture after I have my first doctor appointment but I haven't blogged in a while, so I decided to show it! I am 8 weeks 3 days pregnant and finally feel "normal" again. By normal I mean not starving all day and then feeling sick because I'm starving. I was feeling like I hadn't eaten all day when I was eating almost every hour (not much but a little something). This pregnancy is much different than when I was pregnant with the girls. Some people say..."oh it's a boy...or it's twins"....well I think I feel this way because I am the mother of two very active little girls and I keep very busy. I have started slowing down and Jenna sat on the couch today while I took a 45 minute cat nap! The question asked most is.....what do the girls think of having a baby??.....well I'll tell you.....they think it is the coolest thing in the world. Meghan will get up in the morning and wants to hug my tummy and tell the baby she loves them....I did say them. Meghan keeps telling me she really wants us to have two little girls...one for her and one for Jenna!!! Meghan has also decided the baby can sleep with her and she will help change the diapers too. Jenna is excited and she asks a lot of the technical questions...like how the baby is growing and how is it going to get out!! I'm trying to be as honest and up front about having a baby, but leaving out details a 4 and 6 year old don't need to hear. Meghan and Jenna are going to be two of the best big sisters to the new baby!!
I have my first appointment on June 1!!! I will post the ultrasound picture and details from the appointment. As of my calculations my due date is December 27 and if this baby is like the girls...I hope to have the baby a week or two before Christmas (kinda out of my hands)!!
My picture looks like a mug shot...but I took two pictures and the other picture has Rob's toes in it!! So...this is the picture I'm posting. I am showing a little, but I'm on number three!!!
1 comment:
Congratulations!!! Can't wait to see you grow. You'll have to change your blog name to Family of 5!
Post a Comment