Thursday, September 16, 2010

Message from a friend



I have been following Angie Smith's blog for a few years and I have really missed her not blogging as much. I get excited when I see that she has blogged and can't wait to read it. I saw she had posted something and I wanted to read it this morning before taking the girls to school but stopped myself because I didn't want to rush. I'm glad I waited to read it.
I sometimes read things and think it was written for me.....well this was one of those time and I feel like this was written for me.
Life can't be planned out by ourselves. Things happen and we can't control it but we can move on and not dwell on the past. You never know where you might be a year from now but I know one thing for sure......my walk will always be with God by my side:)

I hope you all enjoy reading this as much as I did.


No comments: