Well the title isn't actually accurate:) We do have a TV...three to be exact but we decided to not have one in the living room. I have really enjoyed decorating the house and yes, I work fast. Why....well with moving every three years or so I don't have time to do it slow....if I did that it would never get done. I don't like living around boxes and mess. As you might see in my photos I am not a fan of a lot of knickknacks. I loved getting all my household goods from California and England together.
The large oak cabinet in the picture below is called a high board and I had it custom made in Romania.
I LOVE it and I think it looks beautiful in the living room. It actually could only fit in the living room, so I decorated the room around it. the kitchen/dining room did not have a wall big enough for the high board.
I'm so excited to start back with the show us your life home tours on Kelli's Korner:) I am using this post from a few weeks back because I haven't changed anything in the living room since I posted these pictures. So much has changed since last year. I have moved from a tiny little English house to a 2400 sqft house in South Carolina!
I love looking at all the rooms and get ideas from some.
Thanks for stopping by.
2 comments:
Very pretty!
I love your living room, without a TV!! Love your colors and your style, everything is so pretty!
Post a Comment