Tuesday, May 24, 2011

More couponing fun!

Today's adventure took place at Walgreens! I prepped for my trip for an estimated hour time....could have been a little less, but I went over the deals a few times.
I checked out the sales paper from Sunday's paper then looked on southernsavers.com to see how she was doing these deals.
I wrote my list of exactly what I was going to buy and how many of each, what the prices were, and all my items had a coupon and some had two coupons.
Here is a break down of what I purchased today.......
Oxi-clean was on sale for $5.99.....I purchased two because I had a $3.00 coupon off 2=$ 8.98
Listerine Total Care $6.49.....Walgreen coupon made it $3.00...I had an additional $1.00 off coupon=$2.00
Puff's tissue 200 count $2.49 each.....Walgreen coupon 2/$3...I had a .50 coupon=$2.50
Three Suave body wash $2 each, One Suave lotion $3.......I had two B1G1 coupons.....the coupon took off $3 and $2= $4......I earned a $2 coupon off my next purchase.
Advil 50 count....on sale for $4.99 each.....I had a $4 off two which took my price to $5.98.....I earned a $5 coupon off my next purchase.
The earned coupons for my next purchase are off of anything I buy at Walgreens.
Carefree products....sale for .99cents
Qtips 275 count $3.29......on sale for $1.99 with a .30 cent coupon= $1.69
Nestle wonka chocolate bars $3.5 each....on sale for 2/$3...and I had a B1G1= $1.50

I broke my savings down so you could see how I worked it....on sale in the store, store coupons and then topped off with manufactured coupons!!! It was a lot of work to figure it all out, but I was up for the challenge.
Todays cost would have been....$71.56 .....but after all my hard work I bought it all for $30.75 and look forward to using my $7 in coupons I earned from this purchase on my next one.
(I did have a few other items on my list, but they were sold out)



No comments: