Tuesday, May 3, 2011

still here

Just wanted to pop in and let you know we are surviving this move. We signed for the house late friday evening and have been "roughing it" in the house. We have two camping chairs, sleeping bags and blow up mattresses. We are hoping to have our hhg arrive sooner than later, but it is looking like a delivery date of friday. I have signed the girls up for school and they will start Monday the 9th. I think they are more nervous than excited.

We had a really good trip up.....with a big thank you going out to Memom and Papa:) Also Aunt Steph and Cousin K......thank you so much for spending part of your spring break with us, the girls had a blast and it was a great help to me.

I'm excited about all the things we are going to do with this house. A lot of painting, carpets, appliances....and a few more things and we will have it looking more like our style. We will be doing it all slow.....but the finished product is going to look great.

No comments: