So we are still unpacking, but with having 12040 lbs of household goods...that is to be expected. And yes, you read that correctly.....12040 lbs of HHG:) I think that a few pieces of furniture take up most of that weight..just ask the movers..... as they are moving in the high board. We are working kinda backwards and are planning to paint and get new carpet later instead of right when we move in. We have blue carpets (not our favorite color) but we have decided to keep them a while because they are kinda new and with the kids and dog...well, you get the point. I do have grand plans for lots of painting to take place and the big girls have picked out some pretty cool colors for their rooms. I will do some before and after pictures of the house. I have decided to wait and hang pictures when the painting is completed, so it might be a few months before I get some pictures posted of the after.

We stayed in the house a full week before our furniture was delivered, so we found some fun ways to play.
I taped all the boxes we brought with us together and we made a "club house" for the girls to play in. All four of my girls were in it at one point....yes, all 4. I didn't get a picture of Sissy in the boxes, but she was in and out of them so much, we had to block the entrance to keep her out. She was walking all over the girls and right in the middle of the fun.

These boxes are in what we are calling the living room...it is open to the kitchen and has a gas fireplace to help keep us cozy in the cold Ohio winters.

I will try and upload some pictures of the house full of boxes and then will update as I decorate and make changes.
No comments:
Post a Comment