The girls and I headed to the Air Force Museum the other day. We enjoyed looking at all the planes and extras and we read as much information and learned as much as we could.....not sure if any of us could pass a test, but maybe after a few more visits, we will remember some of the history and information.
I love how the old air craft have really cool pictures on them.
Two seater, not sure what kind of jet this was...I was too busy keeping an eye on the girls to read the info on this one. There was a few little boys that wanted to knock the girls out of the way to play in the cockpits.
The above picture was taken for Sarah.....this is what we have recently called her.
Birds eye view....not that I would want to be the bird looking down the front of this aircraft.
I love this picture of some of the first women pilots....the writing on the plane says....Pistol Packing Mamas!!
Meghan or Jenna took the picture of the blue and yellow plane.
My three pretty little ladies.
No comments:
Post a Comment