Saturday, June 4, 2011

front flower bed...before and after


I looking for a few more small plants to put in this bed. I did pull up most of the bulbs and will replant them sometime later....just not sure where I want them.

before....
before....
I leveled the dirt and fixed the bricks (made them straight).
I also had to fight with some vines (not shown in the before pics). I have a feeling I haven't won that battle and will need to keep pulling out the vines for a while. I wasn't sure what it was and it didn't look manageable to me.


after....
after.....
The plants and flowers should fill in nicely without looking over crowded. I really enjoyed planting and fixing this area and I am already thinking about what to do with the bushes (some dead, some just not my style) in front of the windows out front. I will also post some pictures of my garden soon. I have some plants coming up and I have two tomatoes that have made an appearance.

No comments: