First day of school for my 7 year old, 2nd grader and 8 year old, 3rd grader!
They didn't seem as nervous as me, thankfully, and our first morning went smoothly.
We headed out a little early to get a parking spot. I walked both to their classrooms and both teachers seem nice. I really hope they both have a great teacher and an awesome school year.
I am so thankful we went ahead a moved here at the end of last school year. It was only 5 weeks, but that made today a little easier on us.

Sarah is also 20 months old today!! She has been having some rough nights, so she was a little tired this morning. She seemed excited to see the girls off at school and she waved at as many kids as she could. After we pulled away from the school she started asking for her sisters. She loves her big sisters and will miss playing with them during the day this school year.
Sarah has started going to child watch at the YMCA. I think that will help her when she heads out to school in a few years (and I get some time to workout)!

Sissy seemed a little nervous this morning and was hanging pretty close to the girls.
The girls got their American girl dolls ready for school last night and Meghan's doll showed up for breakfast this morning! (I think Jenna's doll was still in bed).
No comments:
Post a Comment