Thursday, August 25, 2011

Haircuts

This summer while at my parents house the girls finally figured out that their Aunt S and I did a little hair care on a barbie doll (and few other dolls) when we were younger.
The poor barbie is still "alive" and kinda well, but still has the worst hair cut EVER!HA

So last night Meghan was thinking back to my awesome skills.....I mean she was thinking about cutting doll hair and came up with a great idea! She decided that her and Jenna could wash, cut and style their doll heads (or whatever you call them). I thought they would have fun doing it...but did remind them the dolls hair wouldn't grow back. I told Rob I needed to get the "want" out of their systems, so no one else gets a haircut!
They did great, made a huge mess and the dolls hair actually looks much better than it did before they cut it.

I kept Sarah busy and out of sight. I didn't need her getting any great ideas about hair and scissors.

I told them they did such a great job they could go to hair school when they get older and open up a shop together! They loved that idea and Jenna said Meghan might like to do nails too.
Whatever they decide to do, they will be great at it!


No comments: