We have been busy with museums, pools, gymnastics, school shopping, organizing and chasing around a 1.5 year old!
The girls started gymnastics two weeks ago at the local YMCA and they LOVE it! They have asked to be in a gymnastics class for a long time and we finally found them one that is reasonably priced and a great program. We are members at the Y and I have taken them to swim a few times and I look forward to getting back into a "regular" workout routine once school starts. The cool part is the two hours of child watch that is included in my membership fees.
Not that I'm counting for any reason...but we have lived in Ohio for a little over three months! I think I got a taste of what fall might be like and I think I'm going to LOVE it! This area really is great for families and I really hope the girls have a great school year coming up. I think they are nervous about starting (still kinda feels like a new school to them). Hard to believe I have a 2nd grader and 3rd grader.....and an almost 2 year old.
The girls and I may have found our "new" church! St. Andrews UMC in Beavercreek! We got a really good feel this past Sunday, so we will be going back and the girls will start Sunday School classes in September.
I've been surprising Rob each day this week with new walls hangings!Ha Well, let me actually say...not new...but I was holding off on hanging any pictures because I wanted to paint.....but after painting Meghan and Jenna's rooms, I decided to take it slow. I do have a few things on my "want" list....but will get what I have hung up and the house feeling more organized and put together. I would have the whole house decorated and put together in weeks when we were moving with the military, but took a little more time this round, since we plan to stay a while.
Well I think that was enough rambling for one evening!
No comments:
Post a Comment