These are not great pictures of my garden....but I wanted to show my Mom and Dad what it looks like.
I was gone for a week and a half and Rob watered the garden...but the weeds went crazy during that time too.
I keep the weeds down, but will not win the battle with them this year. I have a few ideas for next year's garden.
What do I have planted, you ask?.....
Watermelon, carrots, cucumbers, green onions, tomato plant, strawberry plant, pumpkins and peas.
My tomato plant died and I only got a few little tomatoes off it.
The strawberry plant was doing great until a few days ago...not looking so good and the strawberries aren't getting very big.
Tons of peas, onion and cucumbers.
I planted late, so no watermelon or pumpkins yet.....I hope I get at least one of each.
For anyone wondering what the heck is behind the garden....lots and lots of limbs (and a tree we cut down). We finally took care of that mess, so the view is much better!
*you can click on the pictures for a close up of all the weeds!haha
No comments:
Post a Comment