Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Memom and Papa arrive

Papa and the girls having a tea party in the back garden.

Jenna talked Memom into helping her rollerskate.

Mom and Dad...aka Memom and Papa arrived yesterday to visit us for two weeks!  We were all very excited to see them but the girls were so excited....I don't think Meghan has stopped smiling. Jenna has stopped smiling today, but only because she is tired from getting up so early.  The girls woke up this morning looking for Memom and Papa, but with the traveling and long day yesterday Memom and Papa were still sleeping.  We have some fun trips planned and beautiful sights to see with Memom and Papa and Aunt Tracy (aka my sister is joining in on the fun on Friday).
We had big news for everyone this week.....we are expecting baby #3!  I'm very early in the pregnancy, 4 weeks, but so excited and feeling pregnant!  I will show off belly shots starting at 8 weeks and will post one every 4 weeks, if not more often!

1 comment:

Lingars 2 said...

"belly shots"....hehehe I can't wait for them! :)