I was just sitting here thinking...WOW I'm 20 weeks pregnant!!! Where has the last 20 weeks gone and why did they pass by so fast. I think I want to rush my pregnancy because the end result and a tiny little baby that is a part of me and Rob...at that point I can hold, hug, kiss and love (well, I already love the baby, but will just do it more!!). I think my waist is expanding pretty quick and the last few weeks was a growth jump!
I think life would fly by too fast if we counted each week of our life like we do with the pregnancies of our children. I think I will try and slow it down a little and enjoy the pregnancy part!! Life truly does seem short and too fast at times.
I think the comment in the past few weeks that bug me most is....don't think you will get sleep when the baby gets here...UMMM I have two little ladies that started out as babies and I am well aware that babies eat many many times in a 24 hour time period. I think one of my most favorite times is when it's dark (middle of the night) and it's just me and my baby. I nurse, so I'm the one who gets up at night to feed the little hungry person!!! I like the quiet bonding time.
Below is my 20 week belly picture. Excuse the mess in the background and my crazy hair...(we just returned from Legloland, stayed tuned for the post)!
No comments:
Post a Comment