Friday, August 14, 2009

Show us your life~ vacation

I haven't posted with Kelly's Korner in a while, but have stilled checked out all the very cool sites, pictures and stories. This week is show us your favorite vacation spot ....so I'm in!
Moving overseas has added some new vacation spots to my list of favorites and the one that sticks out the most is Brugge Belgium. We went Thanksgiving 2008 and stayed at the Crown Plaza in city centre. It is one of the most beautiful cities I have visited, it's rich in history and the food is awesome too!

Walking over an old bridge site seeing in the city.



We enjoyed a horse and carriage ride around the city centre.

Rob enjoying a Belgium Beer.

3 comments:

Cody Jean said...

Gorgeous! We just don't get to see that kind of old world city sights here in the US. Thanks for sharing!

laura marie said...

i've been to most of the countries in europe but never belgium! now, i really want to go. thanks for sharing and howdy from texas, haha.

Shoshanah said...

I remember seeing the movie In Bruges, and thinking it was really pretty and wondering if anyone really goes there for trips. I guess they do!