Monday, August 31, 2009

Meghan's a 1st grader!

Time sure has flown by the last 6 years, 11 months!! My baby is growing like a weed and is officially a 1st grader today! She asked me leave the camera home today, but I took it and after she let her friends' parents take pictures, I took some;) I am so happy to see she knows a handful of the kiddos in her class this year and her teacher seems pretty nice. Ms. Coutee let the parents go in the building to see the classroom and say goodbye to the kids! (most teachers make you say goodbye outside)


Meghan was up and dressed by 635am today and was so excited about starting school and I'm so happy she loves to learn. I think I was more nervous about her starting school today than she was!!

Meghan with three of her friends/classmates!!

Meghan and Hayden


All the kiddos ready for their first day!!!

(stay tuned.....Jenn's first day of school is next week)


No comments: