I have posted my pictures up here from finish to start!ha I wasn't thinking and I have so many, I've decided to keep them this way.
We had a great trip to Carolina Beach, NC with a stop at Chick-fil-a at Monkey Junction to catch up with a good friend, Angie......next stop was the aquarium and then Steph and John's beach condo...which was only a quick stop then we headed to the sand and surf!
We probably did a few days of fun all rolled in one, but since the condo is only a one bedroom, we decided to not stay over. See Sarah liked to get up at 6am in NC and I don't think everyone would have liked that wake up call.
Steph and John have done some great work on the condo and it is in a great location at Carolina Beach!

This was Sarah's first time at the beach and she LOVED it!
She had sand from her toes to the top of her head. She enjoyed the water on her feet but didn't like when the tide would go out and the sand would move under her feet.
All the girls had fun playing in the sand but the big girls all did some boogie boarding. All did great and thankfully it was a green flag day. I didn't get any pictures of them on the boards because I was in the water with them making sure I didn't loose anyone.



Sarah is resting on a bench at the aquarium waiting for the big girls to finish looking at the snakes.
Sarah loved looking at the fish and other animals.
We found Nemo!

Kayla and Meghan are showing Sarah the big 'ole alligators.
In the middle behind the lily pads is a little frog looking out of the water.
We had a great day and ended it with some Britt's donuts for the ride home!
No comments:
Post a Comment