We move to Ohio and I have this crazy thought that it won't get too hot here. HA Well that crazy thought is gone! I get a kick out of how the weather report is worded..... my current temp is 80....but it feels like 91 (true numbers, just read from the weather.com site). I just need to know how hot it is, so tell me it's 91:)
Thursday was the hottest day for us in a very long time....the high, "it feels like" was 109.
I filled up the girls pool and I let the big girls play in it while Sarah napped.
Then when Sarah woke up we hung out inside until after dinner....it was still showing in the 100s after dinner, but I still let all three head out to play in the pool again.
Sarah LOVES the pool, but hates to get her swim diaper on.

Oh, I have taken a little break from my vacation updates (as you could probably read for yourself)....I wanted to keep current so I wasn't behind in what we are doing!
I think Sarah was looking close at the camera in this first picture because she forgot what it looked like!haha
She was eating a strawberry poptart and is wearing some too.
The girls did a little art work when we were hanging out in the house and the purple all over Sarah's legs is her art work....she didn't get the memo to use paper!ha She actually got ahold of this marker while I was on the phone with someone and even started to draw on my legs...it took me a minute to realize what she was doing.
She did color two pictures all by herself (baby style) and they will be keepsakes!
Meghan and Jenna colored, made some paper dolls, a big mess and had lots of fun!
Sarah decided to try and share her poptart with them!
I hope you are all staying cool and having fun this summer. It seems to be flying by and before long my big girls will be back in school as 2nd and 3rd graders!
No comments:
Post a Comment