I am starting to really enjoy this room makeover job I have taken on! I had help painting Meghan's room and it only took us a few hours to get the whole room done. We only had to paint her walls, so it was much easier than Jenna's room. I let the girls pick their own colors and I have to say Meghan did a great job matching up her walls with her bed comforter.
Here are a few before pictures.

The room was painted in a light blue color and it just didn't have the "pop" Meghan was wanting...
I'm not sure how I took a picture of my arm....but oh well, I still included the picture.
Rob is hard at work:)

We still need to hang some pictures and decorate a little more...
..but here is the completed paint project.

I really like this color! It is bright and cheerful.
No comments:
Post a Comment