Monday, June 1, 2009

10 Week 2 days.....December 25!


I haven't scanned the pictures as I begin to type this but I love to brag about all my children.  I had my first official doctor appointment today for baby #3!   After talking about the boring "things" we got down to business and checked on my little bundle of fun!!   Baby was kicking and moving around!!  We heard the heartbeat and the rate was about 160 beats (right in the good range)!   The NP measured the baby three times and all three times showed 10 weeks 2 days gestation....which puts my due date December 25!     I have been exposed to 5th disease, so I have added blood work to do, but I would do any test to make sure my baby stays healthy.  
When I picked up the mail there was a package from Mom and a gift for all three of my kiddos!!




New outfits from Target!!!!


10 weeks 2 days  pictures with first baby gift!!!  Sheets!!!

No comments: