We celebrated my 36th birthday Friday! I am not one to shy away from telling my real age. I could say 30 something, but hey....I'm 36, pregnant and feeling great!!
The girls went shopping with Rob and he let them pick out their gifts for me on their own....I got two candles and two small stuffed dogs!! They are so sweet and were so excited about the gifts...I'm just wondering how long they will let me keep the stuffed dogs!
The girls also helped bake my birthday cake and then Rob iced and decorated it when he got home from work. We had brauts and hot dogs for dinner and then went to the movies. We went to see Night at the Museum- battle of the Smithsonian. It was a very cute movie and we all four enjoyed it!
We spent Saturday cleaning up the yard and house. That evening we went to see one of Rob's high school friends and her family. Such a small world and we all had so much fun!!
No comments:
Post a Comment