I had to wait to show off my new pictures because we had to scan them!!! I never had a 3-d ultrasound picture of Meghan and Jenna. Things have changed since I had the girls and I love that I have been able to see the baby a few times already! These scan pictures were taken at Addenbrooke Hospital in Cambridge. The staff was very nice and it was actually easy to find. I took my friend, Kristy, with me because my appointment was at 8pm. Rob stayed home with the girls but everyone will go for my 20 week appointment. We will try to find out if it's a boy or girl at that time. The tech that did this 12 week scan told me by looking at the baby, he is making a 70% guess that it is a girl.....so we will see in about 8 weeks or so if he was right!
Baby is healthy and growing right on schedule!!!


1 comment:
Ultrasound machine's are so cool now. My friend who had a baby a little over a year ago had a 4-D ultrasound and she sent me photos via email. They were really cool. Glad the pregnancy is going well for you. Can't wait to find out what you are having!
Post a Comment