Friday, June 26, 2009

Show us Where You live Friday





Welcome to my home this week!......(well...this is actually my bedroom pictures from California).
We took some advice before moving to England and left all our oversized/large furniture. So the only thing from our bedroom we brought over the pond was our mattress/boxspring and a frame. I'm so happy we did that because we would be sleeping downstairs in the living room because my bedroom furniture would have never fit up the stairs.
We purchased this furniture when I was pregnant with Jenna and we had been married for about 8 years!
We love it and miss it so much. I really miss all the drawer space and my nightstand.



Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Family American Style. said...

It is very nice furniture.

Patricia @ ButterYum said...

Sorry you had to leave your beloved furniture behind. It's very nice

Ashley said...

Thank you so much for sharing!
-Ash-

KM Studios said...

Awesome furniture!!!