
I didn't see this happy face earlier today.
Sarah wasn't too happy when we arrived at the Doctor's office for her 2 year check-up. Well, she was happy until she found out she was the one being seen. She asked me to put her clothing back on.
She is 36 inches tall (90%), 27lb 11oz (60%) and her head is 19 1/4 (90%).
She had a great appointment and only needed one shot today. So far she has handled it well and hasn't been fussy. It has caused a little diaper rash...but nothing I can't take care of.

She doesn't have another check-up until she turns 3.
I asked her before I took the second picture if I could take her picture....she said "no" and turned from me.
She was talkative and busy at the doctor's office. She has met and surpassed all 2 year milestones.
She even asked the NP if she could wash her hands too!ha

Playing in her playhut tent with Jenna on Christmas day.

How does my lip gloss look? ha
No comments:
Post a Comment