My little climber tipped her chair over on her the other day. She was trying to climb into her booster seat for lunch and didn't make it in the seat.
I mildly freaked out because our chairs are very heavy.
I took the booster out of the chair and Sarah is sitting at the table like a big girl.

She has been climbing up onto the chairs for a while (and on the table when my back is turned), so she has it all figured out.....at least she thinks she does.
She has also been caught using Sissy's kennel to get on the kitchen counter......
I don't leave her alone in a room anymore, she is too curious and can get into things in seconds.

I can't believe she will be 2 in 17 days!
She is my wildest, most curious toddler and has no fear.
No comments:
Post a Comment