I have been working on painting baseboards around the house and finished up the halls and dining room this weekend.
We had wood "colored" in most rooms for the baseboards but some white ones too...so I wanted to make it all look the same. I used a high gloss white paint and really like how it freshens up the house.

I posted a few pictures of the dining room because I wasn't sure which one showed off my paint job the best.
I also decided to move a large area rug into the dining room and I think it "pulls it all together".

The only thing left to do in the dining room is paint the walls.
I will start painting walls when almost all the baseboards have been painted (almost all, because we will be replacing a few in my bedroom, so I don't need to paint them).
The current color is a light blue and I plan to paint it a sand color (or something like that).
No comments:
Post a Comment