Thought I would show you Rob's beard. It has "grown" on me too. ha

Sarah did a little painting this week. I normally let her just color with markers and crayons, but I pulled out the paint the other day. I was worried she might try to eat it, but she didn't.
She stayed busy for over 30 minutes with it. I think she would have painted longer, but she ran out of paint.

The third graders had a program this week. A local artist went to the school and helped them write a play about math and then on Wednesday they performed it for us. It was very cute and all the kids did a great job.
Sarah actually sat through it too and didn't make a fuss.
Today Meghan's class made and decorated gingerbread houses. Meghan's house looks great!
Jenna was busy this week with homework, gymnastics and her cough showed back up.
The big girls have two days left of school for 2011! Next week will be busy and we are looking forward to a certain someone's birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment