Hope you all had a great Christmas! We didn't get any snow, but it was nice and chilly on Christmas day.
Jenna woke me up at 4am, but I told her to go back to bed. I should have told her a time because she came back in our room at 5am.....I told her then to come back at 6am. Sarah woke up at 530am, so we decided since 2 were up, we would all get up.
Santa stopped by and gave the girls (Rob, Sissy and I also had a few gifts from the big guy) some nice gifts and they loved all of it.
They didn't have long lists this year, so Santa kept it light this year.
While Sarah was napping on Christmas eve, the big girls made some cookies and decorated them for Santa.
Jenna did a little cookie eating too.
Meghan helped me make the icing and picked the colors. She loves helping me in the kitchen and is a great helper. I just need to get her excited about clean up!ha
We all had a great day and loved our gifts.

No comments:
Post a Comment