It looks like Christmas in our home....I wish there was some snow, but I know I'll see some soon enough.

I love unwrapping the ornaments and thinking back to when we got it and where.
This first ornament is a new one I made this year.

We got this doll ornament from Busy Bee's nursery school in Beck Row, UK.

My chimney sweep came from Germany.
I was so excited to pick him out when we were in Germany in 2009.

My Brother-in-law is in the Army and while on a duty assignment in the Republic of Georgia , he picked us up this beautiful hand painted egg ornament.

Our stocking are hung by the chimney with care.
Rob and I had our stockings made by my Grandmama. Since she is no longer with us, my Mom had one made with some of my Grandmama's yarn for the girls.
The candle picture on the mantel was cross stitched by Meghan!

My card tree is filling up and I love all the cards we receive each year.
I will be on top of it next year and will send some out from us.
(I also put Sarah's birthday cards on this table, so she can touch them)

May all your Christmas wishes and dreams come true!
1 comment:
We have some some stockings very similar to yours! I just feel the love every time I unpack our Christmas decorations.
Post a Comment